Senior Planning Resources

As part of my SRES designation, I often come across information that is relevant to seniors. 

My certification as an SRES enables me to work with adults 55 and over to help meet their specific needs when buying or selling real estate.

Here are two recent pieces of information I want to pass along that may be helpful to anyone who is heading into retirement. 

Nearly one-third of Americans 45 and over are single with no children. What does this mean? As this segment of the population ages, they may not have a specific person designated to help them with their long-term care needs. If you or someone you know is facing retirement solo, here are some tips that can help in your planning

If you are already in the planning stages for your potential long-term care expenses, there are common mistakes you should try to avoid. These mistakes made with your finances could affect your long-term outlook. Here are some tips to help prepare yourself for the financial road ahead of you.

Right now, if you are looking to downsize to a smaller home, I can help. Any type of real estate needs that you may have at this stage, rest assured that I am skilled to help you reach those goals. Please call me to discuss your real estate plans, whether you are buying or selling. 610-372-0212 or 610-413-0520

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buying A Home Without Physically Seeing It First?

The Summer 2021 Real Estate Market

Avoid Reverse Mortgage Scams