Selling Your Home


Sell with United Real Estate – no one makes the process easier! Please contact me and I can help you through every step of the way.

First, tell me about your property that you want to sell. I’ll need a
short description including the age of the property and all structures. 
Let me know details about the land and acreage as well as any features you think would be attractive to potential buyers.
You will then receive an exclusive United Real Estate property evaluation. You give me the exact address and our neighborhood experts will work hard to provide a thorough evaluation with a comprehensive address report.
I’ll meet with you to plan out how best to market the property in order to attract the largest number of qualified buyers. I work with you throughout the course of selling your home so that you feel confident about the entire process. My goal is to make sure the closing process is easy and stress-free for you.

Call me to get started! You can reach me at the office at 610-372-0212 on my cell at 610-413-0520 or via e-mail at erica.fair@yahoo.com. I look forward to working with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buying A Home Without Physically Seeing It First?

Avoid Reverse Mortgage Scams

The Summer 2021 Real Estate Market