Excellence in Client Service

I’m excited to share this recent recognition for excellence in client service in 2020 that I received from homesnap. 

You can search for me at homesnap to see my current listings.  

Homesnap is the only nationwide home search portal that gives you access to the same real-time MLS information available to your agent, so you have the most accurate details about the home you're interested in at your fingertips.

 

Homesnap recognized me as one of the top agents of 2020 out of tens of thousands of agents! 


Thank you everyone who contributed to me receiving this recognition! 


And as always, please contact me for all of your real estate needs by visiting my website,  via email or by phone/text at 610-413-0520 or by phone at 610-372-0212.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buying A Home Without Physically Seeing It First?

Avoid Reverse Mortgage Scams

The Summer 2021 Real Estate Market